Effective Date: 30th June 2023
- What information we collect: (a) Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and contact details when you voluntarily provide them through forms or by contacting us. (b) Non-Personal Information: We may collect non-personal information, including but not limited to, browser type, operating system, IP address, and usage data through cookies and similar technologies.
- How do we use Personal Information: (a) We may use your personal information to respond to your inquiries, provide requested services, or send you relevant information related to our Website. (b) We may also use your personal information to improve our Website, develop new features, or conduct research and analysis to enhance user experience.
- How do we share Personal Information: (a) We will not sell, rent, or disclose your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law. (b) We may engage third-party service providers who assist us in operating the Website or providing services to you. These providers are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- Data Security: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, please note that no data transmission over the internet or storage method is completely secure.
- Cross-Border Data Transfers: Please be aware that we may transfer and process your personal information in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws in your country of residence. By using our Website and providing your personal information, you consent to the transfer of your data to these countries. When we transfer personal information to countries outside the EEA, we will take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection as required by applicable data protection laws. Such measures may include implementing Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, ensuring that the receiving party is Privacy Shield certified if located in the United States, or relying on other legal grounds for transfer under the GDPR.